Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crustless Leek Quiche with blue cheese and chillies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crustless Leek Quiche with blue cheese and chillies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crustless leek quiche with blue cheese and chillies recipe. You can cook crustless leek quiche with blue cheese and chillies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crustless Leek Quiche with blue cheese and chillies:
- Get of eggs.
- Use of Blue Cheese.
- Prepare of large onion.
- Use of medium size leeks.
- Provide of pot natural yoghurt.
- Take of olive oil.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Use of garden herbs (I used mint, basil, parsley and rue).
Steps to make Crustless Leek Quiche with blue cheese and chillies:
- Wash and cut leeks and onion and gently sauté in a little oil.
- Chop the fresh herbs.
- Put the leek and onion mixture in a bowl and add the herbs.
- Add the blue cheese and stir in well..
- Add the eggs and whisk in.
- Add the yoghurt, mix well. Add a pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper and stir.
- Pour the mixture into an oven dish. Top with the green chilies and put in the oven 190º 25 mins.
- Enjoy!!! I served with a tomato, onion and avocado salad with a lime juice and olive oil dressing..
If you find this Crustless Leek Quiche with blue cheese and chillies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.