Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is very important for a healthy body. Potassium is among the things that you will find in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will find that one of the vegetables we are discussing is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Something different you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cookies recipe. You can cook cookies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cookies:
- Take of plain flour.
- Get of caster sugar.
- Get of whole eggs.
- Provide of unsalted butter.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of vanilla.
- Take of Chocolate chips or m&m's.
Instructions to make Cookies:
- Put everything except for the chocolate chips a large mixing bowl.
- Mix them together then put in the chocolate chips.
- making sure that they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- lay out a large piece of cling-film/plastic-wrap on your work surface and then, down the middle of it, make a line of dough roughly 2" in diameter.
- tightly roll up the dough to form a sausage, then tie each end and put it into the fridge for 1 hour to firm.
- when the dough is firm, heat the oven to 340°F.
- remove the dough from the fridge and while it is still wrapped in the cling-film/plastic wrap, cut it into slices about 1/2" thick.
- peel the cling-film/plastic-wrap off each cookies and put them onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper, space them about 4" apart because they will spread in the oven.
- put them into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- remove the cookies from the oven, allow them to rest for about 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool.
If you find this Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.