Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's Easter pasta salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's Easter pasta salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's Easter pasta salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to be healthy when you drink green tea. And now you are aware that it can help improve your mood also!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's easter pasta salad recipe. You can cook brad's easter pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's Easter pasta salad:
- Prepare 12 Oz of small shell pasta.
- Take 2 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of LG ham steak.
- Use 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of LG can black pitted olives, sliced.
- Use 5 sprigs of fresh dill, chopped.
- Take of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, dry mustard, black pepper.
Instructions to make Brad's Easter pasta salad:
- Bring 4 qts water, 1 tbs oil, 1 tbs kosher salt to a rolling boil. Add pasta. Cook 8 minutes to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- When drained, add to a large mixing bowl. Add tomatoes, olives, and lemon juice. Mix well and let acids blend for a few minutes..
- Heat a dry pan on medium heat. Fry ham steak until browned on both sides. Remove and cool. Trim any fat and bone. Dice ham and add to pasta..
- Add rest of ingredients except mayo. Mix well..
- Use mayo to bring to desired creaminess. I used about a third of a cup..
- Refrigerate an hour before serving. Garnish with fresh dill. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's Easter pasta salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.