Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade beef and cheese enchiladas- recipe from lubys cafeteria made simple recipe. To cook homemade beef and cheese enchiladas- recipe from lubys cafeteria made simple you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple:
- Provide of tortillas.
- Take of ground beef.
- Get of diced tomato.
- Get of paprika plus 1 1/2 tsp.
- Take of ground cumin.
- You need of chili powder.
- Get of black pepper.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of american cheese (just enough to cover the top of the enchiladas).
Steps to make Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple:
- To make sauce: in a large pan add ground beef, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion. cook ground beef until brown on medium heat.
- once beef is cooked add canned tomatos, ground cumin, chili powder, and paprika. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10minutes.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- heat about 1/2 inch of vegetable oil on a skillet until hot but not smoking (medium heat) get another pan ready to place fried toritllas.
- quickly fry each tortilla in hot oil till soften about 2-4 seconds on each side and place on the pan (at my house our servings are 4 enchiladas since we are 6 we fried 24 tortillas) do as many tortillas you need.
- once all your tortillas are done add shredded cheese on to the middle of each tortilla and roll up and place seam side down onto baking pan 11×7 should be good..
- once you have one row of enchiladas in place on pan add some of the beef sauce on top and shredded cheese. Now you can add a second row of enchiladas and add more of the beef sauce on top with more shredded cheese on the top. Lastly, add slices of american cheese to cover the top of the enchiladas..
- place in oven for 3minutes or until cheese is melted and your enchiladas are ready to eat!!!(: enjoy.
If you find this Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.