Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best Green Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Green Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Your main meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will see that salmon is also abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you choose to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. Also before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best green enchiladas recipe. You can have best green enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Best Green Enchiladas:
- Get 1 kg of Ground Beef.
- You need 2 of Jalapeños.
- Take 15 of Corn tortillas.
- You need 2 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Take 1 lb of Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Lawry's meat seasoning.
Steps to make Best Green Enchiladas:
- Boil jalapeños with a cup of water. Once they're done blend them..
- Put meat in a pan & cook with the seasoning..
- When the meat is done put the tortillas in a plastic bag in the microwave until soft flip the bag over so both sides will be even..
- Mix the jalapeño mixture with the cream of mushroom soup and let it bubble then turn it off..
- One by one start putting the meat and cheese in the enchiladas. Once finished pour the sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle cheese over the top and put in the oven for 350°F until cheese is melted. Serve with Mexican Rice and beans..
If you find this Best Green Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.