Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red lentil soup – vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red lentil soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at beating back depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, especially the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for lifting up your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Eat an egg and feel a lot better!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil soup – vegan recipe. To cook red lentil soup – vegan you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red lentil soup – vegan:
- You need of olive oil.
- Get of ground cumin.
- Prepare of ground turmeric.
- Get of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Provide of garlic, peeled and crushes.
- Provide of carrots, chopped quite small.
- Get of celery sticks, chopped quite small.
- Use of potato, peeled and chopped quite small.
- Get of red lentils.
- You need of – 1 l vegan/ veggie stock: i start with 750ml and add more if needed.
- You need of juice of half a lemon.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Take of Some chilli flakes and parsley leaves to garnish if you like.
Steps to make Red lentil soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 10 mins til the onion is soft..
- Add the cumin, turmeric, cayenne and garlic. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the carrots and celery. Stir for a minute or two. Add the potato. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the lentils and the stock. Simmer for 25 mins or so until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste..
- Sprinkle some cumin or chilli flakes on top. And a few parsley or celery leaves. Enjoy .
This is the perfect Vegan Red Lentil Spinach Soup for when you are feeling lazy or pressed for time, but still want something healthy, hearty and filling! This soup is SO easy and fast to make and very delicious, using plant-based ingredients. It is vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, dairy-free and high in protein! This creamy spinach soup is a combination of red lentils and spinach leaves. I've searched for spinach soup recipes before writing this post to see how others are making spinach The world is missing A LOT!
If you find this Red lentil soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.