Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Caramel Popcorn recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Popcorn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Popcorn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Among the first types of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The initial thing you will discover about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a number of diseases.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel popcorn recipe. To cook caramel popcorn you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caramel Popcorn:
- Get of unpopped corn kernels.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of tablespon unsalted butter.
- Take of white or brown sugar.
- Use of baking soda.
- Provide of salt.
- Prepare of Equipments needed.
- Prepare of Large lidded saucepan or a pressure cooker.
- Use of Large heatproof mixing.
- Prepare of Heatproof spatula.
Steps to make Caramel Popcorn:
- Put cooking oil in heavy bottom pan or cooker Add all the unpopped corns with 1/4 spoon of salt and mix well Cover with the lid..
- If you have taken cooker then put the lid but don't keep whistle on it If using a pan then too don't cover completely.
- Keep shaking the pan or cooker to avoid getting corns burnt You will soon hear the popping sound of corns.
- This may take 10 mins but keep checking inbetween Also keep it on low flame all the time.
- Caramel sauce Take 1 1/2 table spoon butter (unsalted) in another deep pan Add sugar to it and keep stirring till all the sugar gets dissolved with butter.
- It's colour too will change to nice shiny brown Add baking soda to it and give a nice mix and immediately add 1/2 of the cooked popcorns and mix bhi nicely so that they get coated well.
- Enjoy as teatime snacks.
This recipe makes ridiculously good caramel popcorn. But, don't take my word for it, go make some and see for yourself. Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy. This popcorn tastes amazing … buttery and caramel-y just the way it should.
If you find this Caramel Popcorn recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.