Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at beating back depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you improve your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating an egg and be happy!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mint chocolate chip pancakes recipe. To cook mint chocolate chip pancakes you only need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes:
- Provide of Pancakes.
- Use of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Get of baking powder.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Get of salt.
- Take of buttermilk.
- Provide of egg.
- Provide of butter, plus more for cooking.
- Get of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare of pure mint extract.
- Provide of green food coloring.
- Provide of mini semisweet chocolate chips, plus more for topping.
- Take of Topping.
- Get of whipped cream, to taste.
- Use of vanilla ice cream, to taste.
- Take of hot fudge sauce, to taste.
Instructions to make Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes:
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl..
- Whisk together the buttermilk, egg, butter, extracts, and food coloring in a small bowl..
- Add to the dry ingredients and stir until incorporated..
- Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat (appx 400° F)..
- Add 1/2 Tbsp butter; it should sizzle and melt almost immediately..
- Ladle 1/4 cup of pancake batter into skillet for each pancake, taking care to not let the pancakes run together..
- Cook for 2 minutes, until bottom is golden brown and edges begin to bubble, then carefully flip and cook for 2 minutes more..
- Transfer to plates..
- Repeat with the remaining batter..
- Serve warm with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce, and more chocolate chips, if desired..
Add a little hot fudge and whipped cream even ice cream for a fun St. Patrick's Day. . . or any day treat! For years green pancakes have been a tradition at our house on St. Patrick's Day; but when I came across these Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes I thought, now. So let's first get to the making of the New Improved Vegan-ized Version of the Mint Chocolate Chip Cake and then be sure to go all the way through to the end of this post for the homemade Mint Extract recipe!
If you find this Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.