Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Taco Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very healthy and good for you. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are truly great for repelling bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you feel better. They can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. It’s not difficult to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco salad recipe. To make taco salad you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Salad:
- Use of flour tortilla shells,(large or small ones).
- Get of ground beef, chuck or chicken Chunked or shredded for chicken.
- You need of large onion, chopped.
- You need of lettuce, Shredded.
- Take of tomatoes, dices small pieces.
- Provide of sour cream.
- You need of refried beans, or homemade works great.
- Get of taco seasoning mix.
- Take of shredded cheese.
- Use of guacamole (optional).
- Get of water.
- Use of vegetable oil.
- Provide of Black beans optional.
Steps to make Taco Salad:
- On medium heat, brown beef or chicken until fully cooked, breaking beef up until crumbly..
- Heat enough oil to deep fry in deep pot to 350°F..
- Drain the meat and keep warm..
- Mix taco seasoning, water and beef or chicken and mix well and cook until mixture thickens. Set aside and keep warm..
- Take 1 flour tortilla and place in hot oil. With a slotted metal spoon, put down the center of tortilla and hold under oil. This will form the bowl. The sides will rise and while holding down the middle it will form..
- Fry a couple of minutes until browned to your liking..
- Drain cooked shells on cooling rack over paper towels to drain excess oil..
- Put meat in bottom of shell and top with lettuce, tomatoes, refried beans, sour cream and cheese. I like Guacamole in mine. and shredded cheese of your choice. I use the Mexican Taco blend or sharp cheddar..
Nobody will miss the meat in this colorful, zesty vegetarian taco salad. The rice and bean mixture can be made ahead and the salad quickly. What makes this taco salad so darn good is that it holds up to even the most elaborate restaurant So here's the very best dressing you can make for taco salad: a mixture of sour cream, salsa, lime juice. This Taco Salad recipe is made with ground beef, chopped lettuce and all your favorite toppings, including nacho-flavored Doritos tortilla chips! This Taco Salad recipe is the absolute best!
If you find this Taco Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.