Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Mughlai Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Mughlai Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein food source.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg mughlai paratha recipe. To cook veg mughlai paratha you need 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg Mughlai Paratha:
- You need 2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Refined flour(Optional).
- Provide 1/4 cup of Rice flour (to make parathas crispy).
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil or Ghee.
- Get 1 tsp of Rock Salt (As per taste).
- Prepare as needed of Water (To knead the dough).
- Prepare of Ingredients for stuffing.
- Get 500 gram of Homemade crumbled paneer (You can use tofu as well).
- Use 1/2 cup of Peas (Boiled).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Onion (Finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of Carrot (Finely chopped).
- Take 3/4 cup of Bell pepper (Green & Red) (Finely chopped).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Rock Salt (For stuffing).
- Take 1/2 cup of Fresh coriander leaves (Finely Chopped).
- Get 2-3 of Fresh green chillies(Finely Chopped).
- Get as needed of Cooking oil (For paratha).
- Provide of Spices for stuffing.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- You need 2 of Cardamom (Elaichi) Pods.
- Use 2 of Cloves(Laung).
- Get 3 of Whole Black Peppercorns.
- Get 4-5 of Dry red chilles.
- Take 1 Tsp of Carom seeds(Ajwain).
- Use 1 of Cinnamon stick.
Instructions to make Veg Mughlai Paratha:
- For the dough: mix all the ingredients mentioned under dough section and add water to make a soft and smooth dough..
- Keep it aside by greasing oil & covering using a cloth..
- Dry Roast Spices mentioned under "Spices for stuffing" section till the aroma wafts in air & grind into powder..
- Heat oil, add onion once golden brown add other veggies,spices & cook properly. Let it cool down on room temperature..
- Roll the dough, fill the stuffing in centre. Carefully fold the sides to give it square shape..
- Shallow fry in oil or butter from both sides till golden brown..
- Serve with homemade tomato-onion chutney & coriander-mint chutney..
I learned this Mughlai paratha from my mom, It is spicy, delicious and stuffed with potato and paneer filling. Veg Mughlai Paratha ह दर ब द क प रस द ध व ज म गलई पर ठ बच च स ल कर बड तक सब क पस द आय. Watch Mughlai Anda Paratha or egg stuffed paratha recipe in hindi. Dosto, aaj chaliye Veg Mughlai Paratha banate hain. Ye Momo Paratha mere bachpan ka favorite recipe hain..
If you find this Veg Mughlai Paratha recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.