Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Cooked In Beer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cooked In Beer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Even though most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. You may already know that the majority of of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that will provide the potassium you will need is broccoli. Something else you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cooked in beer recipe. To cook chicken cooked in beer you need 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cooked In Beer:
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of chicken pieces.
- Get of garlic salt.
- Take of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Get of carrots, sliced.
- Get of salt.
- Take of tomato can.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- You need of bay leaves.
- Get of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of prepared mustard.
- Provide of hot paprika or hot chilli.
- Use of frozen peas.
- Get of sliced chorizo.
- Get of Coriander or parsley, chopped.
- You need of beer (I used carlsberg export)..
- Get of water.
Instructions to make Chicken Cooked In Beer:
- Marinade the chicken pieces with garlic salt, 2 chopped garlic cloves, black pepper and paprika at least an hour before cooking..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan with the chorizo slices until the chorizo is cooked and crispy..
- Remove the chorizo from the pan when its cooked..
- Add the onion, 3 chopped garlic and bay leave and cook until onion has softened..
- Over a medium heat add the chicken pieces, paste, mustard, tomato can, half of the beer and carrots. Simmer for about 15 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- Add the peas and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Add the rest of the beer and water. And stir..
- Turn the heat up slightly to reduce the sauce until it has thickened. About a further 10-15 minutes or so..
- Add the chopped coriander or parsley about 5 minutes before the heat is turned off..
- Check seasoning is good for you..
- Crumble the cripsy chorizo into the pan once heat is off..
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before serving..
Crack open the beer, have a couple of good swigs so your can is just about half full, then lower the chicken's cavity on to the top of the can so it looks as though the chicken is sitting on the can. This Beer Can Chicken is incredibly delicious, juicy and moist. This chicken is perfectly seasoned with herbs and spices and baked to a crispy perfection. The steam from the beer creates an unbelievably moist chicken, you'll love it from the very first bite. Because chicken cooked in beer is absolutely delicious!
If you find this Chicken Cooked In Beer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.