Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pancake Cereal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pancake Cereal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pancake Cereal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really healthy and good for you. Some foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these.
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually wonderful for helping boost your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help you with your moods too. Feeling hungry can actually bring you down! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. You digest these grains quicker than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pancake cereal recipe. To make pancake cereal you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pancake Cereal:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbs of caster sugar.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbs of melted butter.
Instructions to make Pancake Cereal:
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, flour, baking powder, salt and caster sugar, until combined well.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together, buttermilk, egg and melted butter, until combined well.
- Combine both dry and wet ingredients in a bowl and stir or whisk until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a piping bag or a ziplock bag with a tiny whole cut from the corner.
- Heat fry pan to a medium high heat, add butter until melted.
- Squeeze tiny dots onto the pan and cook until bubbles start to form (it wont take long!).
- Turn them all over and cook a few more minutes. You can use a heatproof utensil to assist with this (I used a fork).
- Serve hot as cereal and add any topping you like or just eat them one by one…
Here's how to make mini pancake cereal, the latest viral cooking trend brought to us by TikTok, plus what happened when I made TikTok's mini pancake cereal. This Pancake Cereal stays crisp in milk, tastes like pancakes doused in butter and maple syrup If you know a TikTok user, you've probably heard of Pancake cereal, but it's just a bunch of mini. Here's how to recreate it at home (because it's surprisingly easy to make). Introducing pancake cereal: equal parts ridiculous and adorable. I Tried the Pancake Cereal That's All Over TikTok.
If you find this Pancake Cereal recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.