Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beetroot Burger patty recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot Burger patty recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot Burger patty recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Everyone likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Along with vitamin C, you will realize that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot burger patty recipe. You can have beetroot burger patty using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Burger patty:
- You need of beetroot grated.
- You need of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Prepare of finely chopped onions.
- Provide of oil.
- Provide of chilli ginger paste.
- Provide of roasted crushed makhana.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of amchur powder.
- You need of chat masala.
- You need of th tsp garam masala.
- Take of jeera.
- Prepare of rava & 2tbsp bread crumbs mix.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Use of For assembling the burger.
- Provide of Lettuce leaves.
- Use of ketchup.
- Get of mustard paste.
- Prepare of onion rings.
- Use of tomato slices.
- Get of cheese slice.
Steps to make Beetroot Burger patty:
- In a pan take oil, once oil becomes hot add jeera, then add finely chopped onions cook the onions for 5-8 minutes till they become translucent..
- Then add grated beetroot mix well and cook it for 2 minutes, then add boiled mashed potatoes and mix well..
- Then add red chilli powder, amchur powder, garam masala powder, chat masala powder and mix well.
- Then add salt, mix well and make patties out of it..
- Then coat the patties in rava & bread crumbs mix and makhana and shallow fry them..
- To assemble the burger toast the burger buns, apply ketchup on both sides, then spread mustard, place lettuce on the bottom, place patty, place cheese, onion rings, tomato slices and serve with chips..
See more vegetarian recipes and vegan recipes at Tesco Real Food. I've then added beetroot, which gives these burger patties a rosy red hue (making them look a little meaty), as well as hint of sweetness. Place your beetroot patty onto a burger bun, top with tzatziki and rocket salad. These burgers are loosely inspired by the beet-quinoa burgers served seasonally at LT Burger in Sag Harbor, New York. But with today's Beetroot Burger Recipe, you'll have to agree that burgers can be healthy too!
If you find this Beetroot Burger patty recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.