Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Wicked-easy Queso Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wicked-easy Queso Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all helpful for improving your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a terrific source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wicked-easy queso dip recipe. To make wicked-easy queso dip you need 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Wicked-easy Queso Dip:
- You need of jar chunky salsa (or equal amount of homemade salsa).
- Get of velveeta cheese sauce (or more, there's 3 in a box).
- Use of packages cream cheese, softened.
Instructions to make Wicked-easy Queso Dip:
- In a large mixing bowl, with a mixer, beat the cheese sauce and cream cheese together until smooth..
- Dump in your salsa and use the mixer to blend it in well, occasionally using a rubber spatula to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl….don't wanna miss blending in any of the cheesy goodness or the salsa!.
- Pour into a plastic container you can heat up later if you wish, or pour it into a small crockpot on low to allow it to warm up if you like………………………………I personally eat this stuff right out of the fridge. Don't worry too much about it spoiling in the fridge…it rarely lasts long enough to go bad lol but even so, the ingredients in the salsa gives it a pretty decent life span. I've never had a batch to spoil yet, but that's because it gets devoured so quickly!.
If you find this Wicked-easy Queso Dip recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.