Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Inspired Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Inspired Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to raising your mood, can be a super source of protein.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian inspired salad recipe. To cook italian inspired salad you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Inspired Salad:
- Provide 6 cup of chopped romaine.
- Prepare 1 of ripe tomato,chopped (I remove the seeds).
- Get 1/2 of Cucumber chopped(I remove any seeds).
- You need 3 oz of prosciutto(torn or cut in small pieces).
- You need 3 oz of capicola(torn or cut in small pieces).
- Provide 3/4 cup of small pitted black olives.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped roasted red peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped pepperoncini.
- You need 4 oz of crumbled Gorgonzola cheese.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette( I use Ken's).
Steps to make Italian Inspired Salad:
- Rinse chopped lettuce and dry well. Place in large bowl..
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss well!.
- I like my salad to sit for at least 20 min so all the flavors blend..
If you find this Italian Inspired Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.