Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Omg Tater Tot Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Omg Tater Tot Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you fight depression. Just make sure that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you improve your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Consume an egg and cheer up!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to omg tater tot casserole recipe. To cook omg tater tot casserole you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Omg Tater Tot Casserole:
- Take of ground beef.
- Use of onion.
- Use of garlic.
- Provide of sliced mushrooms.
- Use of can of sweet corn.
- Prepare of bbq sauce.
- You need of Safeway beef flavor enhancer.
- Get of sour cream.
- Get of Tater tots.
- Take of tomato sauce, I use basil and garlic flavored.
- You need of cheese of choice.
- Take of golden mushroom soup.
Steps to make Omg Tater Tot Casserole:
- Brown hamburger on high heat, draining halfway through (so there's still a little grease)..
- Add onions, mushroom, and garlic. Brown so you get a nice caramelization on the meat and mushrooms..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add tomato sauce, bbq, and flavor enhancer. Taste if it needs salt and pepper, I like to add a little crushed red pepper. Simmer till hot..
- Preheat oven to temp on the Tater tot bag. I use Alexia brand flavored potato puffs and it calls for 415°..
- Mix sour cream and soup into meat mixture. If it's too thick, add a little water, but don't let it get soupy or your tots will be soggy..
- Transfer to casserole dish and top with an even single layer of tots. You may need more or less depending on the size of your baking dish..
- Bake until tots are crispy and golden, around 20-30 minutes. Top with cheese and return to oven till the cheese is just melted..
Looking for an easy casserole recipe? This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best! The casserole accompanied venison, lefse and talk of the sugar beet harvest outside. I thrilled to the cream-beefy, umami-strong flavors that sat Add the remaining beef mixture on top in an even layer, and spread the remaining creamed soup mixture on top. Cover with Tater Tots, sprinkle with another.
If you find this Omg Tater Tot Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.