Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel Popcorn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Popcorn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Grains can be wonderful for driving away a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you are starving! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel popcorn recipe. To make caramel popcorn you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Popcorn:
- Provide 16 cups of popped popcorn plain.
- Provide 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- Provide 1 of large paper bag.
- Take 1 cup of peanuts (optional).
Steps to make Caramel Popcorn:
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt into a 8 cup microwaveable safe safe bowl..
- Cook on HIGH for 4 minutes. Stir after each minute. Add vanilla and baking soda; Stir well. This mixture will bubble up quickly.
- Pour over popped popcorn that is in a large paper bag..
- Stir well with a wooden spoon. Microwave 3 minutes, shaking well after each 30 seconds.Pour onto a foil lined cookie sheet to cool. Store in airtight container..
This recipe makes ridiculously good caramel popcorn. But, don't take my word for it, go make some and see for yourself. Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy. This popcorn tastes amazing … buttery and caramel-y just the way it should.
If you find this Caramel Popcorn recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.