Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Wholemeal Vanilla Chocolate Chip Muffin with Cinnamon crumble recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Wholemeal Vanilla Chocolate Chip Muffin with Cinnamon crumble recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wholemeal Vanilla Chocolate Chip Muffin with Cinnamon crumble recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is because this is really important for a healthy body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. One of the vegetables which will provide the potassium you need is broccoli. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wholemeal vanilla chocolate chip muffin with cinnamon crumble recipe. To make wholemeal vanilla chocolate chip muffin with cinnamon crumble you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wholemeal Vanilla Chocolate Chip Muffin with Cinnamon crumble:
- Get of Crumble topping.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1/4-1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Use of Muffin.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 60 g of butter.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract or 1x8g packet vanilla sugar (below).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wholemeal flour.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour or AP flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder or 4 tsp if uaing AP flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of raw sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of choc chip (54%).
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 packet of vanilla sugar (approx 8g), if required.
Instructions to make Wholemeal Vanilla Chocolate Chip Muffin with Cinnamon crumble:
- Combine milk and butter. In microwave or on stove, heat up slightly to melt butter..
- Preheat oven to 190C fan assisted. Prepare muffin tin with liners or oil muffin tin..
- Prepare crumble topping. Combine sugar and cinnamon powder and mix well. Set aside..
- Prepare wet ingredients. Add eggs to milk mixture. Using whisk, mix well..
- Prepare dry ingredients. Combine flours, baking powder, sugar, salt and chocolate chip in big bowl. Using whisk or fork, mix well..
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients all at once. Using spatula, fold till just combined..
- Using ice cream scoop, divide batter into 12 muffin liners..
- Sprinkle 1/4 tsp crumble topping on each muffin..
- Bake in oven for 20mins. Remove from muffin tin to cool. Can be served warm once out of oven..
Raspberry Streusel Muffins are delicious, super moist and You can stop your search for the best breakfast muffin because these are made with fresh blueberries and a cinnamon crumble! These Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are the perfect easy ONE BOWL breakfast or on the go snack recipe for fall / autumn. If you love coffee cake, you'll love these cinnamon streusel muffins! Soft vanilla muffins topped with brown sugar crumbles. And we used milk chocolate chips instead.
If you find this Wholemeal Vanilla Chocolate Chip Muffin with Cinnamon crumble recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.