Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy sweet corn sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy sweet corn sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. Several foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea helps you to raise your moods too!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy sweet corn sabji recipe. To make creamy sweet corn sabji you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy sweet corn sabji:
- Get 1 cup of sweet corn.
- Use 1 cup of cream /malai(koi bhi ek).
- Provide 1 table spoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 of bade tamatar.
- Prepare 1 of hari mirch.
- You need 1/2 inch of adrak ka tukda.
- You need of Namak swad anusar.
- Prepare 2tsp of laal mirchi.
- Use 1/2tsp of haldi.
- Use 1tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Take of Bareek kata hari dhaniya.
- Get 1/4tsp of jeera.
- Use of Chutki bhar hing.
Steps to make Creamy sweet corn sabji:
- Sabse pahle corn ubal le.
- Pan me oil daal kar garam kar le.
- Usme jeera or hing daale.
- Tamatar hari mirchi or adarak ka paste bana le.
- Or paste oil me daal de ache se pakaye.
- Tamatar ke paste me sabhi masale daale or ache se paka le.
- Fir malai ya cream daal kar 3-4min pakaye.
- Fir corn daal kar pakaye.
- Garam masala or hara dhaniya daal krmilaye.
This is NOTHING like canned creamed corn! My husband is not a fan of corn or creamed dishes, but he thinks this is great. Easy and quick to prepare and is an especially delicious side dish for chicken or pork. Masala Corn Sabzi Recipe – Dum Makai Masala Recipe – Sweet Corn Sabzi Recipe -How to cook Sweet Corn Masala Corn Sabzi. Get the Ingredient list, step-by-step written, printable and Mobile ready "Creamy Masala Corn Sabzi" recipe with measurements on.
If you find this Creamy sweet corn sabji recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.