Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for spicy black eyed pea soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best spicy black eyed pea soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to spicy black eyed pea soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are great if you want to feel happier. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy black eyed pea soup recipe. To cook spicy black eyed pea soup you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare spicy black eyed pea soup:
- You need of dry black eye peas.
- Provide of chicken broth.
- Get of water.
- Provide of onion.
- Take of red pepper.
- Provide of green pepper.
- Provide of minced jalapenos.
- Provide of cayenne pepper.
- Use of black pepper.
- Provide of salt (may add more to suit your taste).
- Use of chicken bolion cube.
- Prepare of smoked turkey sausage (you can use any smoked meat of your choice).
- Prepare of turkey bacon (you can use pork bacon as well).
- Use of okra.
Steps to make spicy black eyed pea soup:
- soak beans in bowl of water over night. Make sure you put enough water in the bowl beacuse the beans will expand.
- cut up all vegetables in to bite size pices.
- cook turkey Bacon 1/2 way & cut into 1in pieces.
- put all ingredients into crock pot & set on low. Cook for 8 to 10 hrs.
- goes good with multi grain bread & rice.
This collards and black-eyed peas soup is spicy, smoky, vegan, and low-fat. Make it quickly in the Instant Pot or pressure cooker! I've had a package So in the end, I took an old favorite soup, Lorna Sass' Collards and Black-eyed Pea Soup, and gave it the Louisiana treatment: green bell peppers. It might sound weird, but once you try you'll realize sweet potatoes and black eyed peas were meant to Then, drop in your onion and celery and cook them, stirring frequently, until they become soft and slightly translucent. Spicy Black-Eyed Pea Soup by Sue Lau
If you find this spicy black eyed pea soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.