Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Stir Fried Vegetables with Orange Sauce#Seasonal Ingredients recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir Fried Vegetables with Orange Sauce#Seasonal Ingredients recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Vegetables with Orange Sauce#Seasonal Ingredients recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to find out, are great at battling depression. Just be sure that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Try eating an egg and be happy!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried vegetables with orange sauce#seasonal ingredients recipe. To make stir fried vegetables with orange sauce#seasonal ingredients you only need 28 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir Fried Vegetables with Orange Sauce#Seasonal Ingredients:
- You need of For the stir fried vegetables:.
- Provide of fresh French beans cut into 2 inch long sticks.
- You need of sliced zucchini.
- Take of broccoli florets.
- Provide of snow peas (sugar snap peas) cut into halves if too big.
- Take of carrot slices.
- Get of mushroom chunks or slices.
- Provide of red pepper, cut into big squares or sticks.
- Use of medium onion peeled and cut into chunks or slices.
- Use of boiled chickpeas.
- Get of salt.
- Take of sesame seed oil.
- Use of For the Orange Sauce:.
- You need of fresh orange juice.
- Get of orange zest.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Provide of rice vinegar.
- Take of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of ginger paste.
- Take of dry chili flakes.
- Take of honey.
- Provide of cornstarch (cornflour).
- Use of – ½ tsp salt.
- You need of water.
- Take of coarse pepper powder.
- Get of sesame seed oil.
- Use of For garnishing:.
- Get of roasted sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Stir Fried Vegetables with Orange Sauce#Seasonal Ingredients:
- Preparation of the Orange Sauce: Mix water and cornstarch well. Add orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar and honey. Mix well..
- Heat oil in a small pan. Add garlic and ginger. Stir fry for a few seconds..
- Add the cornstarch and orange mixture to the pan. Cook the sauce, stirring continuously till it begins to thicken..
- Take the pan off the heat. Add orange zest,chili flakes, salt and pepper powder. Mix well. Keep the sauce on the side till required..
- Preparation of the Stir Fried Vegetables: Heat a small pan of water till it begins to boil. Keep a bowl of ice cold water ready..
- Add broccoli florets and let it blanch for one minute in the hot water. Using a perforated spoon, remove the florets and immediately drop them in the cold water..
- Now add the French beans in the boiling water. Blanch for a minute. Using a perforated spoon remove the beans and drop them in the cold water..
- Finally add the snow peas to the boiling water. Blanch them for a minute and then remove them using a perforated spoon. Drop the snow peas in the cold water..
- Heat oil in a wide pan or a wok over high heat. Add the carrot slices and stir fry them for a minute..
- Add onion and sweet pepper. Stir fry for 30 seconds. Add the zucchini and mushrooms. Stir fry for about a minute..
- Drain out the water from the mixture of snow peas, broccoli and french beans. Add them to the pan..
- Add the boiled chickpeas and mix all the vegetables gently and stir fry for a minute. Add the sauce, mix well and serve immediately with roasted sesame seeds sprinkled on top..
- Serve it with some noodles, rice, quinoa or couscous..
- Tips: Don’t cut the zucchini and carrots into slices that are too thin or too thick. Can serve the sauce on the side if you wish, just warm it up before serving. Add vegetables of your choice like cauliflower, bamboo shoot, bean sprouts etc. Can stir fried tofu, paneer or small pieces of meat/fish. You can add roasted nuts like peanuts, cashew nuts or almonds..
If you find this Stir Fried Vegetables with Orange Sauce#Seasonal Ingredients recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.