Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bicol Express recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bicol Express recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Most of your meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will recognize that salmon can also be rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. You should also trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bicol express recipe. To make bicol express you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bicol Express:
- Prepare 1 kilograms of pork.
- You need 15 pcs. of large roasted eggplant.
- You need of bagoong alamang/shrimp paste according to your taste.
- Get 2 of whole pure coconut cream.
- Provide 10 pcs. of finger chili.
- Get 5 pcs. of chili labuyo.
- Provide of ginger.
- Take 1 head of onion.
- Get 1 head of garlic.
- Take to taste of pepper.
- Get of cooking oil.
Steps to make Bicol Express:
- Warm up the oil in a pan and sauté the pork until it changes color, and remove from pan and set aside. In the same Pan Saute bagoong until it changes color and also remove from the Pan and set aside. Then stir-fry the ginger, then the onion, garlic and peppers. Sauté well. Put the cooked pork and stir into the ingredient. Sauté well. Pour the pure coconut milk and boil. Mix the cooked bagoong, and stir well..
- Then add the roast eggplant, and mix. Taste if the flavor blend, seasoned bagoong again if necessary. and seasoned pepper. Continue cooking until the oil from pure coconut milk. then serve..
It is a dish suited for those who love their food hot. Some Bicolanos sauté hot chili peppers and nothing else and enjoy this. Bicol Express is a Filipino dish of browned pork cooked with finger chilies and coconut cream. If you cook Bicol Express the way Speedy does, you get better texture, flavor and color. In a cooking pan, heat cooking oil and brown sliced pork for a few minutes.
If you find this Bicol Express recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.