Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Methi Toovar (Pigeon Peas) stuffed Eggplant recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Methi Toovar (Pigeon Peas) stuffed Eggplant recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Toovar (Pigeon Peas) stuffed Eggplant recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Nuts and various seeds will be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to realize that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have a lot more than others. Your entire body will use these types of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi toovar (pigeon peas) stuffed eggplant recipe. To make methi toovar (pigeon peas) stuffed eggplant you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Methi Toovar (Pigeon Peas) stuffed Eggplant:
- Get 1/4 cup of Toovar.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh methi leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of green lasun.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic chilli paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted besan.
- Get 1 tsp of white sesame.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 5-6 of small baingan.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of whole red chilli.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Take Pinch of hing.
Steps to make Methi Toovar (Pigeon Peas) stuffed Eggplant:
- Wash the eggplant and keep it aside.
- First, crush the toovar and add into a bowl. Next add methi leaves, green lasun, chilli ginger garlic paste, besan, white sesame and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Now take the eggplant and slice in the middle. Make sure you don’t fully slice we just want to slice enough to put the filling in. Now put the mixture inside the cut eggplant..
- Take a pan and add 2-3 tbsp oil and let it heat in medium heat. Now add bay leaf and whole red chilli with a pinch of hing..
- Now add the stuff eggplant and cook in low medium heat..
- Once cooked garnish with coriander and serve hot with roti and paratha..
Uttapas Stuffed with Green Peas recipe, Indian Tava Recipes. Methi Gota or Methi Pakora is One of the Most famous Gujarati Snacks of all time. Methi Gota is also known as Methi na Bhajiya, Methi Gota is usually enjoyed with Kadhi, Fried Green Chilli and Hot Tea. Enjoy this Delicious Methi Gota on a Cold Rainy Day with some Pipping hot Kadhi or Masala Chai. Hi friends, presenting you special Gujarati Kachori stuffed with Pigeon Peas (Toovar Lilva) and Green Peas (Matar).
If you find this Methi Toovar (Pigeon Peas) stuffed Eggplant recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.