Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade samoas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade samoas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade samoas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you know that it helps you to raise your moods too!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade samoas recipe. You can cook homemade samoas using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade samoas:
- Get of For stuffing.
- Prepare of Boil potato.
- Get of cup peas boiled.
- Get of raisens.
- Use of For samoas dough.
- You need of maida.
- Prepare of ajwain.
- Prepare of oil.
- Use of All regularl spices.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Homemade samoas:
- Taj a big bowl, add maida, oil and ajwain, now add water and knead dough and cover with wet cloth an keep.a side..
- Heat oil in a pan for taska, add jeera and boil peas, potato, haram masala a, salt and red chilli powder to taste..
- After half an hour knead the dough again until smooth and decide in equal small balls..
- Take a small ball make Roti, cut into two semi circle spread water in sides, give shape on cone and fill with potato stuffing and seal the edges..
- Heat oil and deep fry all samoas in medium hot oil..
- Serve with chutney..
Samoas, or Caramel deLites as they're also called, were my favorite Girl Scout cookie. How to make homemade Samoas at home! There's no better time of the year than Girl Scout cookie season right? But those boxes only last for so long. . . even if you freeze them. How to make homemade Samoas at home!
If you find this Homemade samoas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.