Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will recognize that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. In order to limit your fat intake you ought to cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. You can have chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Get 4 of large zucchini (6 small).
- Use 4-5 of thin sliced chicken breast strips.
- Use 1 packet of Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- Use 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- Provide 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- Use 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Use 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need of Fresh mozzarella.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan..
- Whisk: eggs and milk..
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix..
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted)..
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired..
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping..
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired..
Everyone loves our low carb chicken parmesan! Our super easy, keto-friendly breading is the secret to it all – and we're sharing it with you! Whether it's on a sub or on a plate of spaghetti, it's delicious in every way! These chicken breasts are lightly coated in breadcrumbs to give them a beautiful golden color and crisp texture (because low-carb doesn't have to mean no-carb). This low-carb version of pad thai swaps noodles for spiralized zucchini.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.