Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. You will recognize that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
When it comes to sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crockpot potato soup recipe. To cook easy crockpot potato soup you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Prepare 1 of 30 oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns.
- Take 1 of 32 oz. box of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of 10 oz. can of cream of chicken soup.
- Use 1 of 8 oz. package of cream cheese (not fat-free).
- Use 3 oz of real bacon bits.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Steps to make Easy Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Put the hash browns in the crock pot. Add the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours..
- One hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes and stir into soup. Once it is melted, it's ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits. Even better if served in a bread boule!.
If you find this Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.