Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Peanut Butter Rudolph Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter Rudolph Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Rudolph Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. Several foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods as well!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter rudolph cookies recipe. You can cook peanut butter rudolph cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut Butter Rudolph Cookies:
- Use 1 Cup of peanut butter.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of shortening or 1 stick of regular Crisco.
- You need 3 tablespoons of milk.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 bag of pretzels.
- Get 2 of tube containers of Mini brown M&Ms (we used red).
- Get 2 of small bags of Regular sized red M&Ms- for Rudolph's nose.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Rudolph Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375° F..
- Combine brown sugar, peanut butter, shortening, milk, and vanilla in your mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed until well blended. Add egg; beat "just blended"..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add this to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended together..
- Remove from oven and immediately (and gently) press 2 pretzels into the tops of the cookies for reindeer antlers. Press 2 mini brown M&Ms in for the eyes and one red M&M for Rudolph's nose. If you run out of red M&Ms.
- Using an ice cream scoop scoop out 1 inch balls of cookie dough and place on a parchment lined baking pan. To make reindeer-shaped cookies, pin the bottom of the cookie dough ball slightly to form a pointy triangle shape, then gently flatten with the palm of your hand. Space cookies about 2 inches apart on your baking sheet and bake for 7 – 8 minutes, until set or just beginning to brown..
With a few ingredients from your pantry, M&M's, and Pretzels, you can have. Bring these darling cookies to your Christmas Cookie exchange this year! Very good cookies with just a little tweaking. Packed with double the peanut butter, these peanut butter cookies boast a dense flavor, remarkably soft texture, and a deliciously crumbly edge. With peanut butter cookies, however, the peanut butter already makes the cookies soft.
If you find this Peanut Butter Rudolph Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.