Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Pork & Salsa Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pork & Salsa Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
You will see that different kinds of berries can be very good for your health. You will discover that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Most berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Most folks already know that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pork & salsa stew recipe. You can have easy pork & salsa stew using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pork & Salsa Stew:
- Provide of pork shoulder, cut into 1.5" cubes & tossed with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Take of oil.
- Take of a red bell pepper, cut into roughly 1/3" wide slices (see pics).
- Get of small onion, cut into roughly 1/3" wide slices (about half a regular sized onion).
- Prepare of tomato, cut into eighths.
- Provide of garlic cloves, peeled and smashed (keeping it easy… 😉 ).
- Prepare of whatever homemade or storebought salsa you've got on hand.
- Get of unsalted stock (can be chicken, pork, veg, or even water if you don't have stock).
- Use of another 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt to add to the stew, depending on how salty the salsa you use. Start with 1/4 teaspoon.
Instructions to make Easy Pork & Salsa Stew:
- Sear the pork in 1 Tablespoon of oil in a preheated medium high heat pot for about 2 minutes per side..
- Add in your onions, garlic, bell pepper, and tomato, and saute for 2 or 3 minutes until the onions begin to turn translucent..
- Add in the 1 cup stock, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and salsa and stir thoroughly to distribute ingredients and seasonings evenly..
- Still on medium high heat, bring the stew to a boil, and once up to a boil, reduce the heat to medium low and simmer, covered (but with about a 1/2" inch opening on the side), for 20 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times during the process to redistribute everything..
- Uncover the pot and simmer another 15 to 20 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times, and adjusting the salt in the seasoning when you have 10 minutes left to go..
- Enjoy! :).
If you find this Easy Pork & Salsa Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.