Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Salsa Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Salsa Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Salsa Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
One of the first types of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. The majority of berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Most folks already understand that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot salsa chicken recipe. To make crock pot salsa chicken you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Salsa Chicken:
- Take of chicken breast, cut into cubes (you can also use chicken thighs, my chicken breast pack was a little under 5 pounds).
- Prepare of Salsa (any flavor you have).
- Provide of black pepper.
- Prepare of dried cilantro.
- You need of Sazon with achiote (for color).
Steps to make Crock Pot Salsa Chicken:
- Rinse your chicken and cut into big cubes, then place into your crock pot that has been sprayed with cooking spray…..
- Place all remaining ingredients into crock pot and stir thoroughly…..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours….. I cheated a little bit, I stirred it halfway thru the cooking process! .
- Shred chicken with 2 forks when done and serve with yellow rice or place chicken on top of flour tortillas…….
- Enjoy !.
My family enjoyed the flavor, especially the taco seasoning, even though they. How to make salsa chicken in the crock pot: This easy dinner is very easy to make…. Then just simply remove the chicken and shred it. That is literally all you do! It is that easy to make!
If you find this Crock Pot Salsa Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.