Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana-oat pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana-oat pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana-oat pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. And now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood also!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana-oat pancakes recipe. To make banana-oat pancakes you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana-oat pancakes:
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 2 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 175 g of oat flour.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 240 ml of milk/buttermilk/yoghurt.
Steps to make Banana-oat pancakes:
- Gather and prepare all your ingredients.
- In a bowl put in the eggs and vanilla essence, whisk until well mixed..
- Add in the sugar and mashed banana, mix well.
- Mix in the oat flour, cinnamon and baking powder..
- Finally, pour in the milk and mix forming a course/ rough textured butter..
- Over medium heat, heat a little vegetable oil in your pan..
- Once heated, pour in some batter.
- Once bubbles start forming, the pancake is ready to flip. Flip it and cook the other side..
- Repeat the procedure until all the batter is cooked.
- Serve and enjoy..
These Banana Oatmeal pancakes were born in a moment of mental anxiety. As I laid in bed and tried to recall the contents of my pantry and fridge, the idea for banana oat pancakes came to be. These easy healthy oatmeal banana pancakes are flourless, tasty and perfect for a healthy Sunday breakfast. These fluffy and moist Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are so easy to prepare and they are delicious. They are made with simple ingredients including gluten-free rolled oats.
If you find this Banana-oat pancakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.