Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chicken biryani in pressure cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken biryani in pressure cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. On this page we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Everybody likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken biryani in pressure cooker recipe. You can have easy chicken biryani in pressure cooker using 33 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken biryani in pressure cooker:
- Get 600 grams of Chicken.
- Use 2 cups of Basmati rice.
- Take of Ghee.
- Get of Oil.
- Get 2.5 cups of water Hot.
- Prepare 5 teaspoons of Chilly powder.
- Use 5 teaspoons of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilly Kashmiri powdee.
- You need 25 teaspoons of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of masala Eastern biryani.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 5 teaspoons of Paprika.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Provide 3 numbers of Clove.
- Use 2 numbers of Bay leaves.
- Use 3 numbers of Cardamom.
- You need 2 numbers of Javetri.
- You need 1 number of Star anise.
- Take 25 teaspoons of Cumin seed.
- Prepare 25 teaspoons of Fennel.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Curd.
- Provide 1 number of Onion big sliced thin.
- Provide 1 number of Tomato chopped.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger.
- Use 4 pods of Garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Provide 1 bunch of Mint leaves.
- Take 1 bunch of Cashew ghee sauteed in.
- You need 1 bunch of Golden raisin ghee & nbsp ; sauteed in & nbsp ;.
- Take 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
- You need 5 numbers of Mint & nbsp ; leaves chopped & nbsp ;.
Instructions to make Easy chicken biryani in pressure cooker:
- Marinate chicken with marinade ingredients and keep overnight. Soak basmati rice for at least 45mins before cooking.
- Make a coarse paste of the to grind ingredients.
- Heat oil in the pressure cooker and saute the paste from step 2.
- When the raw smell goes off, add sliced onion and a little salt..
- When onions turn translucent add chopped tomatoes.
- When everything turns mushy and light brown add the chicken.
- Mix well and let it cook on a medium flame with the lid on but not closed under pressure.
- While chicken is cooking, drain the rice and saute in ghee until they turn crisp. The color will change from opaque to transparent.
- When chicken is about 3/4 cooked, level the chicken in the cooker with a spoon and add rice on top of it.
- Level out the rice and add hot water to this. Do not stir.
- Close the cooker, put the flame on high and when steam comes out in full force put the weight on.
- After the first whistle lower the flame to lowest and let it cook for 7-10 mins and switch off.
- Open the cooker after the pressure has completely gone.
- Keep the cooker open for a few mins and fluff gently.
- Transfer immediately to a wide dish and let it cool.
- Garnish with garnish ingredients and dig in!.
Chicken biryani recipe – Learn to make the best biryani at home with this detailed step-by-step recipe. Easy to make, fragrant & delicious! The recipe shared here in this post details a short cut method to make a simple one pot delicious chicken biryani in a pressure cooker or a pot. A delicious biryani, which is easy to make and is very tasty. Often this is reserved for special occasions such as festivals, parties or holidays.
If you find this Easy chicken biryani in pressure cooker recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.